This is to advise you of the upcoming Annual General Meeting of the Dunedin Ice Hockey Association, which will take place at 4.30 p.m. on Sunday, 25 November 2018, upstairs at the Dunedin Ice Stadium. Whilst the Constitution requires the AGM be held in the month of November, this is unfortunately not practicable.
At the AGM, members will have the opportunity to:
- find out about DIHA’s operations and finances
- speak about any items on the agenda
- vote on any resolutions proposed.
At the AGM, members will be asked to vote to:
- accept the minutes of the last annual general meeting
- accept the accountant’s report
- accept the annual financial statements
- speak about items on the agenda
- elect members of the board of directors.
Those present and entitled to vote will elect members of the DIHA Board of Directors. We invite nominations for the following executive officers:
- Vice President (Hockey Operations)
- Vice President (Youth)
- Vice President (Adults)
- Vice President (Communications)
Nominations of officers of the Board of Directors shall be made in writing and must be received by the Secretary seven (7) days before the day of the Annual General Meeting.