Dunedin Ice Hockey will be hosting a 3-on-3 cross-ice tournament in Term 4 on Thursdays from 5-8 pm. The season will run for eight weeks, with the last week being finals with prize giving. The Mini DIHL Summer Series will have three divisions:
- Kiwi / Atoms
- Peewee / Midget (including invited players at this level)
- Midget / U20 (including invited players at this level)
Players will be placed in teams of six to ten skaters of even skill level to make this very competitive.
To make the 3-on-3 Mini DIHL Summer Series, we need your help:
- Players to sign up via Club Hub, or by emailing me if you can’t sign up or want to volunteer
- A volunteer to be the Convener of each game (taking the score and penalties). This can be a player of any grade above
- A volunteer ref for each game (ideally can be someone who is wanting to test out their skills)
- A volunteer to run the time of the shifts (can be spread across the divisions)
- A manager of each team (which can be organised once teams are sported)
We may end up rostering a duty team, depending on numbers.
Running the competition in this fashion and with assistance from the Bendigo Trust, we are able to keep the price down. The price for the Summer Series is $50.
Visit Clubhub and sign up now.